manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Authority Test
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:15:11 GMT
Hi,

Problem arises from here:

When I check this URL:

http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/cmisbrowse?url=http://
[host]:[port]/alfresco/cmisatom

It says that:

cmisVersionSupported 1.0

However, I tried the URL you mentioned and I can access them :)

First of all, should I replace -default- with my repository id at this URL:

http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom
<https://community.alfresco.com/%5Bhost%5D%5Bport%5D>

or is it enough to write -default-? When I write -default-, I can only see
a repository id with a name of -default- at response.

Secondly, I write my repository id which I can check from

http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/cmisbrowse?url=http://
[host]:[port]/alfresco/cmisatom

into repository id section when creating CMIS Authority connection. Is that
true?

I've tried many combinations but every time I get:

UNREACHABLEAUTHORITY:cmis
TOKEN:My+Group:DEAD_AUTHORITY

when I check here:

http://localhost:8345/mcf-authority-service/UserACLs