manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Butz Joachim <Joachim.B...@hcsolutions.at>
Subject PKIX error, when using https URL in RSS Connection
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 10:31:01 GMT
Hi,

I am using ManifoldCF 2.6.

I created an RSS Connection with default settings and a Job, which uses this connection (also
with default settings).
In the URLs tab of the job, I added the url: https://lectura.press/en/rss-homepage

Then I start the Job and it completes with Status "Done".

But in the Simple History Report for this job, I get Result Code -103 with the following message:
01-26-2017 09:45:52.115 fetch   https://lectura.press/en/rss-homepage
-103    0       46      sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification
path to requested target

Is it possible in ManifoldCF to have a https URL in a RSS Connection?

In a Web Connection there is a "Certificates" Tab, where e.g. "Trust everything" can be set.
But in an RSS Connection there is no such tab, so it is not clear to me how https URLs can
be handled for an RSS Connection.

Regards,
Joachim

Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Butz