manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Potts <jeffpott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Authority Test
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2017 03:41:32 GMT
That URL is deprecated in Alfresco 4.2.d. The correct URL can be found below:

CMIS 1.0

For Alfresco 3.x : http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/service/cmis
For Alfresco 4.0.x, Alfresco 4.1.x and Alfresco 4.2.a-c: http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/cmisatom
For Alfresco 4.2.d-f, Alfresco 5.0 and Alfresco 5.1: http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.0/atom

CMIS 1.1

For Alfresco 4.2.d-f, Alfresco 5.0 and Alfresco 5.1: http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom

Browser Binding

CMIS 1.1

For Alfresco 4.2 and Alfresco 5.0: http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/browser

> On Jan 21, 2017, at 5:26 AM, Furkan KAMACI <furkankamaci@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Piergiorgio,
>
> I've installed Alfresco 4.2.d and it uses CMIS 1.0 When I manually connect here:
>
> http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/cmisatom
>
> I can get the required file. I also now the repository id of my installation. I can index
data via ManifoldCF but I cannot get any ACLs. When I check here:

> /mcf-authority-service/UserACLs
>
> it says:
>
> DEAD_AUTHORITY
>
> Is there any problem while getting ACLs via CMIS connector or do I miss anything?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Furkan KAMACI
>
>> On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 4:34 PM, Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergiorgio@apache.org>
wrote:
>> Hi Furkan,
>>
>> the endpoint depends on the specific Alfresco version.
>>
>> For Alfresco 4.2.d-f, Alfresco 5.0 and Alfresco 5.1:
>> http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/api/-default-/public/cmis/versions/1.1/atom
>>
>> For Alfresco <=4.1:
>> http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/cmisatom
>>

>> For Alfresco 3:
>> http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/service/cmis
>>
>> The repositoryId is different for any repository because it is generated at runtime
the first time you start Alfresco.
>> You can contact Alfresco as a CMIS Server asking for all the repositories exposed
and then getting the one you need as the following snippet using OpenCMIS in Java language:

>> List<Repository> repositories = factory.getRepositories(parameter);
>> Session session = repositories.get(0).createSession();
>>
>> Hope this helps.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Piergiorgio

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm testing CMIS Authority Connection. I want to test it with Alfresco. What
are the default values for endpoint and repositoryId for a default installation of Alfresco?