manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Julien Massiera <julien.massi...@francelabs.com>
Subject [MCF API] DELETE not available for some connectors
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:09:57 GMT
Hi the MCF community,

For the Datafari project, I'm using the MCF API service in order to
backup/restore the configuration of all the connectors. I figured out
that the "DELETE" HTTP method is not available for the
"mappingconnections" nor the "transformationconnections" while the "GET"
or "PUT" are available (ref method "executeDeleteCommand" in the class
"org/apache/manifoldcf/crawler/system/ManifoldCF").
Is there a specific reason for this ? If not, is it part of your plan to
implement it any time soon ?

Thanks

--
Julien MASSIERA