manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Cihad Guzel <cguz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I don't see my file content in solr index
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:08:59 GMT
Hi Karl,

I try output connector with solr 4.4.0, solr 5.5.3 and solr 6.2.1 .

If I use solr 4.4.0, everything looks OK in Simple History and in Solr
If I use solr 5.5.3 and solr 6.2.1, everything looks OK in Simple History,
but I don't see my files content in solr index. I could see another fields
(mimetype, contenttype etc.).

I followed http network using wireshark. I have seen the content from it.
So, the problem can be on the Solr side. But I doubt that manifoldcf
support solr 5.x and solr 6.x. Could I need another setting for solr 5.x
and 6.x?

Thanks,
Cihad Guzel

--