Hi Antonio,

this is a great news!

I'll try to understand if I can join the event :)

I think that you can take a look at some presentations documented in the website [1].
But you can also see other presentations in my SlideShare account [2] e [3].

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Piergiorgio

[1] - http://manifoldcf.apache.org/en_US/books-and-presentations.html
[2] - http://www.slideshare.net/PiergiorgioLucidi/alfresco-webscript-connector-for-apache-manifoldcf
[3] - http://www.slideshare.net/PiergiorgioLucidi/apache-manifoldcf-linux-day-2012

Hi Karl and Manifold community

I have been talking with Rafa about submitting a proposal for ApacheCon about Manifold project.
The proposal can be addressed as a presentation of the project (architecture, last updates, use cases, etc) or also as tutorial, where Manifold can be presented in a different way showing its capabilities on live and present a specific use case during the tutorial.

Submit a proposal does not mean it will be accepted but since this year ApacheCon Europe is held in Seville (the city where we live) , we think it's a good opportunity to introduce Manifold in Seville's Apache community.

First of all, I would like to ask if you think this is a good idea. And if case you think yes, do you have any materials of previous presentations of ManifoldCF we could use in order to prepare the proposal?

Any comment is more than welcome.

Regards

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi