manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Holtz, Michael (IT Consultant)" <MHo...@consultantemail.com>
Subject RE: Has anyone successfully populated Elastic Search properties from custom SharePoint Meta data fields?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 13:44:54 GMT
I currently cannot view the job. The UI is hanging when I click the “view” link for the
job. I’m wondering if that has anything to do with the “Metadata Adjuster” I added?

I did not schedule the job.

At this point the job has finished running and the Document Status and Queue status reports.
I do not see any errors reported there.

Also I still do not see my custom meta data fields from SharePoint in the ElasticSearch index.

We are hoping to use this in production, but at this point it is not looking too good.

Thanks,
Mike H.

From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 9:09 AM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Has anyone successfully populated Elastic Search properties from custom SharePoint
Meta data fields?

It is also important to know whether you have your job set up as "continuous".  If so, it
will run forever.

Karl

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 8:48 AM, Furkan KAMACI <furkankamaci@gmail.com<mailto:furkankamaci@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi Mike,

Could you tell us what "Document Status" and "Queue Status" says as Karl mentioned?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Holtz, Michael (IT Consultant) <MHoltz@consultantemail.com<mailto:MHoltz@consultantemail.com>>