manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Holtz, Michael (IT Consultant)" <MHo...@consultantemail.com>
Subject RE: Has anyone successfully populated Elastic Search properties from custom SharePoint Meta data fields?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:22:52 GMT
Karl,

I see no errors in the log.

I probably need to configure the logging I think.

Thanks,
Mike H.

From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 5:20 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Has anyone successfully populated Elastic Search properties from custom SharePoint
Meta data fields?

Hi Mike,

Have a look in the log.  If there are errors there please send them to us.  Generally, "hangs"
are due to MCF retrying documents that have errors.

Karl

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Holtz, Michael (IT Consultant) <MHoltz@consultantemail.com<mailto:MHoltz@consultantemail.com>>
wrote:
Karl,

Yes, it shows up. I include all meta-data.

I’m no trying to use a MetaData adjuster like this

Parameter
field1                     “${Field 1}”

And now I see “field1”=”” in Elastic Search.

Also it seems each time I make a change the job will hang and I need to restart everything
including ElasticSearch to get it to complete.

Thanks,
Mike H.