manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Phil Riethmuller <priethmul...@funnelback.com>
Subject Re: Debugging missing content
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2016 23:25:36 GMT
Thanks Karl -

Makes sense. I¹ll look into it further with this in mind.

Phil

From:  Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, 12 August 2016 at 9:22 AM
To:  "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: Debugging missing content

It sounds like the documents you are looking for aren't being discovered.
Can you characterize what kind of documents they are?

Documents are processed hierarchically in the SharePoint connector, so if
there is a missing rule at a top level, the stuff underneath it won't be
discovered.  However, there will be debug output in the log for every
inclusion/exclusion decision, so you can just chase up the path and start
looking at the root.

Also please be aware that with lots of log output, the logs may very well
roll, and you will need to look through multiple files.

Thanks,
Karl