manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone successfully populated Elastic Search properties from custom SharePoint Meta data fields?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:12:50 GMT
Hi Mike,

If I were you I'd try to independently verify that the custom field shows
up.  Do you see it appear in the pulldown for selecting metadata?  If not,
it probably is not accessible through the inspection methods that give us
access into SharePoint fields.

If it appears there then we should look at what ES gets sent.  It's
possible it appears but under a different field name.

Karl