manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I don't see my file content in solr index
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 01:19:04 GMT
Hi Cihad,

When you say "the file is indexed successfully", what do you mean?  Do you
mean that the Simple History shows a successful index attempt for the PDF
file in question?  Or does it show that the document was rejected for some
reason?

If everything looks OK in the Simple History, then the problem has to be on
the Solr side.  Please look at the Solr logs to see if the document was
sent in, and what Solr did with it.

Thanks,
Karl