manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone successfully populated Elastic Search properties from custom SharePoint Meta data fields?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 18:54:30 GMT
Hi Mike,

There are TWO versions for the plugin: (1) the version of ES it was written
for (1.5), and the functional compatibility with MCF itself (that's where
the 2.1 comes from).

There is no version of the ES plugin that we built for ES 2.x.  That's what
we're trying to create right now.

So when you see:

apache-manifoldcf-elasticsearch-1.5-plugin-2.2

... the 1.5 means the ES version and the 2.2 is the actual version of the
ES-1.5 plugin.

Karl