manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone successfully populated Elastic Search properties from custom SharePoint Meta data fields?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 21:25:32 GMT
You should be looking at the ManifoldCF.log file, and the examples have
logging for errors at least as being the default.

The only other possibility is that you have a very large document that is
taking a long time to transfer/index.

Also, you can generally see what MCF is up to using the "document status"
and "queue status" reports.

Karl