manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe 2016 Seville
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 12:05:49 GMT
As you probably know, a tutorial will require more work and original
materials and planning on your part, and will also require some
understanding of the goals of your likely audience.  A presentation is the
most straightforward and is usually meant for people who are not familiar
with the project and want to get an idea what it's all about.

It's up to you how you want to proceed...

Karl