manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Authority Connection Throws Communication Error Exception
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 17:51:59 GMT
Hi,

I've create my first issue related to LDAP Connector [1]. I've created a PR
for it at Github [2]. However it didn't synchronize at Jira as comment.
Should I use svn to contribute as described here: [2] or attach the patch
as file via Submit Patch button at Jira issue?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1329
[2] https://github.com/apache/manifoldcf/pull/9
[3] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CONNECTORS/HowToContribute

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Furkan KAMACI <furkankamaci@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Karl,
>
> OK, I see that bug is fixed at trunk and not in 2.4.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Furkan KAMACI
>
> On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 11:15 AM, Furkan KAMACI <furkankamaci@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Karl,
>>
>> I couldn't see release-2.4 tag. There is a release 2.4 branch and it has
>> same bug:
>> https://github.com/apache/manifoldcf/blob/release-2.4-branch/connectors/ldap/connector/src/main/java/org/apache/manifoldcf/authorities/authorities/ldap/LDAPAuthority.java
Could
>> you point me the Github adress of related tag?
>>
>> By the way I'll use trunk for my patches.
>>
>> Kind Regards,
>> Furkan KAMACI
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Furkan,
>>>
>>> (1) The tag you want is: release-2.4
>>> (2) If you are preparing patches, please prepare them against trunk.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Karl

When
So,