manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP Authority Connection Throws Communication Error Exception
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 08:15:49 GMT
Hi Karl,

I couldn't see release-2.4 tag. There is a release 2.4 branch and it has
same bug:
https://github.com/apache/manifoldcf/blob/release-2.4-branch/connectors/ldap/connector/src/main/java/org/apache/manifoldcf/authorities/authorities/ldap/LDAPAuthority.java
Could
you point me the Github adress of related tag?

By the way I'll use trunk for my patches.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Furkan,
>
> (1) The tag you want is: release-2.4
> (2) If you are preparing patches, please prepare them against trunk.
>
> Thanks!
> Karl
>

> On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 2:15 PM, Furkan KAMACI <furkankamaci@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I could find the reason. It's due to the bug that has been resolved at 20
>> April 2016:
>> https://github.com/apache/manifoldcf/commit/3565278b71ad32cb6b8789955ba5491cee07d0e0
When
>> I check ManifoldCF website I see that last release is 2.4:
>> https://manifoldcf.apache.org/en_US/index.html#23+Apr+2016+-+ManifoldCF+2.4+is+released%21
So,