manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Antonio David PĂ©rez Morales <adperezmora...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheCon Europe 2016 Seville
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:33:14 GMT
Hi Karl and Manifold community

I have been talking with Rafa about submitting a proposal for ApacheCon
about Manifold project.
The proposal can be addressed as a presentation of the project
(architecture, last updates, use cases, etc) or also as tutorial, where
Manifold can be presented in a different way showing its capabilities on
live and present a specific use case during the tutorial.

Submit a proposal does not mean it will be accepted but since this year
ApacheCon Europe is held in Seville (the city where we live) , we think
it's a good opportunity to introduce Manifold in Seville's Apache community.

First of all, I would like to ask if you think this is a good idea. And if
case you think yes, do you have any materials of previous presentations of
ManifoldCF we could use in order to prepare the proposal?

Any comment is more than welcome.

Regards