manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe 2016 Seville
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2016 10:50:15 GMT
Hi Antonio,

this is a great news!

I'll try to understand if I can join the event :)

I think that you can take a look at some presentations documented in the
website [1].
But you can also see other presentations in my SlideShare account [2] e [3].

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Piergiorgio

[1] - http://manifoldcf.apache.org/en_US/books-and-presentations.html