manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject LDAP Authority Connection Throws Communication Error Exception
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2016 19:00:27 GMT
Hi,

When I use either Jxplorer or Apache Open Directory I use that info:

Hostname: localhost
Port: 389
Encryption Method: No Encryption
Authentication Parameters:
Bind DN or user: cn=admin,dc=hostname,dc=example,dc=com
Password: *******

I can successfully connect to OpenLDAP (openldap-2.4.31). However when I
try to configure Authority Connection at ManifoldCF (2.4) I cannot. These
are my Authority Connection definition:

LDAP server name: localhost
LDAP server port: 389
LDAP server base (e.g. 'dc=office,dc=com'): dc=hostname,dc=example,dc=com
Bind to server as user (leave empty if not needed): admin
Bind to server with password: *******
User search base: ou=People
User search filter: (&(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)(uid={0}))
Add user as authorization token: No
User name attribute: uid
Group search base: ou=Groups
Group search filter: (&(objectClass=groupOfNames)(member={0}))
Group name attribute: cn
Member attribute is DN: Yes

It says: "Threw exception: 'Communication error: localhost:389'" as
connection status. When I check log file there is nothing at there:
dist/example/logs/manifoldcf.log

Any ideas?

There
Kind Regards,