manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Conlon <Adrian.Con...@arup.com>
Subject RE: Problem with SharePoint/ActiveDirectory Authority Connection
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:15:26 GMT
Hi Mike,

I'm certainly not an expert in Windows networking, so my terminology is liable to be all over
the place, but I'll attempt to point you in the right direction.

When examining the resilience of out MCF usage, I attempted to point our active directory
server configuration at our domain controller in an attempt to achieve failure rollover in
the event of an AD server failing to respond.  The error we got back was very much like the
one you're now getting.

In our case, the solution was to point the MCF configuration at an actual AD server, rather
than the domain controller.

Hope this helps,

Adrian

From: Holtz, Michael (IT Consultant) [mailto:MHoltz@consultantemail.com]
Sent: 20 July 2016 16:51
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Problem with SharePoint/ActiveDirectory Authority Connection

Hi,

I keep seeing the following error:

 [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090303: LdapErr: DSID-0C0904E5, comment: The digest-uri does not
match any LDAP SPN's registered for this server., data 0, v2580&#0;]'

For the "Authentication" field I'm using: DIGEST-MD5 GSSAPI

I've tried multiple values for "Authentication" field, for example I've tried each of the
following (which I retrieved from my AD domain "supportedSASLMechanisms" attribute :

GSSAPI; GSS-SPNEGO; EXTERNAL; DIGEST-MD5;

But get the same error or an error containing just the value I entered, for example:

Threw exception: 'Authentication problem authenticating admin user 'xxxx': GSSAPI'

Does anyone have experience with this error? Or any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Mike H.