manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Najman, Radko" <radko.naj...@merck.com>
Subject Getting Sharepoint ACL into Elasticsearch
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2016 22:31:19 GMT
Hello,

I’m trying to crawl Sharepoint documents into Elasticsearch. I configured MCF 2.1 (attached
are my configuration screenshots):

 1.  created Authority group
 2.  created User mapping (mapping.png)
 3.  created Authority connection with SharePoint/Native authority type (auth_conn.png)
 4.  created Repository connection with SharePoint authority type (rep_conn.png)
 5.  created job with enabled security (job.png)

When I ran the job I could see the documents were processed but no document was crawled into
the Eleasticsearch index.

I was able to crawl the documents with disabled security or when I specified the access token.
Then the documents were crawled and I could see "allow_token_document": “sharepoint_grp:my_token”
in the index.

What I want to do is to get the document ACLs and store them in the index but I cannot make
it. I tried different configurations and authority types but without any success.

Do I miss something?

Thank you,
Radko
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.