manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Sharepoint ACL into Elasticsearch
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 00:53:07 GMT
Two comments:
(1) Why are you using a user mapping?  This typically would not be used for
SharePoint authorities.
(2) Your repository connection is complaining that it can't connect.  Have
you resolved that?

Have you installed the appropriate MCF SharePoint plugin on the server
side?  Did you install it when logged in as a user with full administrative
privileges?  Are you crawling with a user that has sufficient privileges to
fetch ACL information?  If not, all documents will be skipped because the
connector won't be able to fetch ACLs from SharePoint.  You can figure this
out by enabling connector debugging (in properties.xml; see the
how-to-build-and-deploy page) and examining the logs to see why documents
are being skipped.

Thanks,
Karl