Hi List,

I’ve just started experimenting with using ManifoldCF 2.4 in our deployments and I’m coming across a problem.

None of the jobs are progressing at all, past deciding that they have a single document to process, and my logs are being flooded with the following:

FATAL 2016-05-06 15:09:38,350 (Worker thread '0') - Error tossed: org/apache/http/util/Args

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/http/util/Args

        at org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.<init>(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:294)

        at org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.<init>(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:283)

       at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.solr.HttpPoster.<init>(HttpPoster.java:231)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.solr.SolrConnector.getSession(SolrConnector.java:360)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.solr.SolrConnector.getPipelineDescription(SolrConnector.java:512)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.incrementalingest.IncrementalIngester.getOutputDescription(IncrementalIngester.java:479)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.PipelineSpecification.<init>(PipelineSpecification.java:43)

        at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:308)

Any ideas where to look?  The scripts I’m using for deployment are exactly the same as I’m using with v2.3.  I’m assuming I’m missing a step somewhere…

Thanks for any help received!

Adrian

Electronic mail messages entering and leaving Arup  business