manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From <ashutosh....@wipro.com>
Subject Correct way to provide static config data to a connector
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 16:02:09 GMT

Hello,

I want to provide some static configuration data to my connector through a property/xml file.

As I understand, this can be achieved by: a) bundling the property/xml file into the connector
jar and reading it in the connector or, b) placing the property/xml file in the file-resources
folder and loading the properties file in the connector

Am I on the right track? Is this the correct way to use file-resources or should I look at
a different approach?

Pls note that I only have key value pair type static data.

Regards
-Ashutosh Rai

of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
www.wipro.com