manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Luca Alicata <alicatal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job with Generic Connector stop to work
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 12:06:57 GMT
Hi Karl,
thanks for help.
In my case i've only one instance of MCF running, with both type of job (SP
and Generic), and so i have only one properties files (that i have
attached).
For information i used (multiprocess-file configuration) with postgres.

Do you have other suggestions? do you need more information, that i can
give you?

Thanks,

L.Alicata