manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job with Generic Connector stop to work
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 10:55:55 GMT
Hi Luca,

Do you have multiple independent MCF clusters running at the same time?  It
sounds like you do: you have SP on one, and Generic on another.  If so, you
will need to be sure that the synchronization you are using (either
zookeeper or file-based) does not overlap.  Each cluster needs its own
synchronization.  If there is overlap, then doing things with one cluster
may cause the other cluster to hang.  This also means you have to have
different properties files for the two clusters, of course.

Thanks,
Karl