manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job with Generic Connector stop to work
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 12:15:56 GMT
Hi Luca,

With file-based synchronization, if you kill any of the processes involved,
you will need to execute the lock-clean procedure to make sure you have no
dangling locks in the file system.

- shut down all MCF processes (except the database)
- run the lock-clean script
- start your MCF processes back up

I suspect what you are seeing is related to this.

Also, please consider using Zookeeper instead, since it is more robust
about cleaning out dangling locks.

Thanks,
Karl