manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error: Bad list view url without site
Date Thu, 12 May 2016 06:56:22 GMT
Hi Phil,

The stack trace you provided before shows which one it is:

          // Leave this in for the moment
          if (Logging.connectors.isDebugEnabled())
            Logging.connectors.debug("SharePoint: List: '"+urlPath+"',
'"+title+"'");

          // If it has no view url, we don't have any idea what to do with
it
          if (urlPath != null && urlPath.length() > 0)
          {
            // Normalize conditionally
            if (!urlPath.startsWith("/"))
              urlPath = prefixPath + urlPath;
            // Get rid of what we don't want, unconditionally
            if (urlPath.startsWith(prefixPath))
            {
              urlPath = urlPath.substring(prefixPath.length());
              // We're at the /Lists/listname part of the name.  Figure out
where the end of it is.
              int index = urlPath.indexOf("/");
              if (index == -1)
                throw new ManifoldCFException("Bad list view url without
site: '"+urlPath+"'");  // line 2524
<<<<<<

As you can see, there is no way the debug statement can be missed and
nevertheless this exception gets thrown.

You turn on connector debug by putting this in your properties.xml:

<property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.connectors" value="DEBUG"/>

Thanks,
Karl