manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Julien Massiera <julien.massi...@francelabs.com>
Subject Re: Multiple output documents from one input document in transformation connector
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 12:20:00 GMT
Thanks for the answer Karl.

So I tried and have created a TransformationConnector, extending the
BaseTransformationConnector and overriding the addOrReplaceWithException
method. In this method I have two calls to activities.sendDocument(),
one for the incoming document and another for a fresh new one (not a
duplicate of the first). The problem is that when it comes to the second
call, the following exception is thrown :
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: Document cannot have multiple
dispositions". It seems like a transformation connector can only output
1 doc but no more.

Am I missing something ?

Julien