manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can the authority service be clustered to achieve failure tolerance?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 11:09:51 GMT
I should also make it clear that each authority service web application
instance may need a separate ID (just like the agents processes).  It's not
technically necessary, because the authority service is read only, but if
you run into problems that is where the issue will lie.  You would set the
ID though a -D switch given to the application server process.

Thanks,
Karl