manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scheduled ManifoldCF jobs
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 10:36:22 GMT
Hi Radko,

For computing how MCF does job crawling, it does not care whether the job
is run manually or by schedule.

The issue is likely to be that you changed some other detail about the job
definition that might have affected how documents are indexed.  In that
case, MCF would cause all documents to be recrawled because of that.
Changes to a job's document specification information will cause that to be
the case.

Thanks,
Karl