Hi Piergiorgio,

Last year I've participated at GSoC and it was really fun to do it. I've successfully finished this task: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-386

I'm really interested in Manifold CF and it would be great to work for it. I hope you may have some opportunities :)

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergiorgio@apache.org> wrote:
Hi Furkan,

welcome to the Apache ManifoldCF project and thank you for your request.

I think that we can discuss internally eventual tasks that can be implemented by students and then we can return to you for a potential confirmation.

We had some opportunities in the past for the GSoC program and I have personally followed a student that now works in an Open Source company :)

Piergiorgio

Hi All,

I would like to contribute to Manifold CF as a GSoC student. Are there any issues did you listed as GSoC applicable?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi