manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Phil Riethmuller <priethmul...@funnelback.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 04:49:54 GMT

302 coming from the documents themselves?

Thanks for your help to date.

Phil

From:  Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Date:  Thursday, 18 February 2016 10:31 am
To:  "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort

Hi Phil,

The 302 error is not coming from a single document.  If it *was* coming from
the fetch of an individual document, it would be easy to work around.  But,
from your stack trace, it is clear that this error is coming from an API
call, specifically a call to enumerate subsites of a given site.  That means
that some or all of the SharePoint hierarchy is not accessible through POST
requests.  I have never seen this kind of behavior from SharePoint before.

This is not something that I can work around without more information.  In
order to get that information, you will at the very minimum need to turn on
connector debugging, and probably turning on http wire debugging would be
helpful too.  And, if what you said about the View page for this connection
is true and it also shows a 302 error, I very much suspect that something
changed on the server end and you are currently unable to crawl *any*
documents at all.

I am sorry I cannot make this any clearer.

Thanks,
Karl