manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Amazon CloudSearch Connector question
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 20:13:07 GMT
Ok, thanks, this is helpful -- it clearly sounds like Amazon is unhappy
about the JSON format we are sending it.  The deprecation message is
probably a strong clue.  I'll experiment here with logging document
contents so that I can give you further advice.  Stay tuned.

Karl

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Juan Pablo Diaz-Vaz <jpdiazvaz@mcplusa.com>
wrote:

> I'm actually not seeing anything on Amazon. The CloudSearch connector
> fails when sending the request to amazon cloudsearch:
>
> AmazonCloudSearch: Error sending document chunk 0: '{"status": "error",
> "errors": [{"message": "[*Deprecated*: Use the outer message field]
> Encountered unexpected end of file"}], "adds": 0, "__type":
> "#DocumentServiceException", "message": "{ [\"Encountered unexpected end of
> file\"] }", "deletes": 0}'
>
> ERROR 2016-02-08 20:04:16,544 (Job notification thread) -
>

> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If you can possibly include a snippet of the JSON you are seeing on the
>> Amazon end, that would be great.
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> More likely this is a bug.
>>>
>>> I take it that it is the body string that is not coming out, correct?
>>> Do all the other JSON fields look reasonable?  Does the body clause exist
>>> and is just empty, or is it not there at all?
>>>
>>> Karl

 This