manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:45:58 GMT
Thanks.

When you view the repository connection in the UI, do you get a 302 error
also?

I have looked at the code; Httpclient is supposedly configured to honor
redirections.  Obviously it is not doing that, so I'll have to dig deeper
into why that is.  On the other hand, I would not expect you to be getting
any redirections, unless you have configured your connection incorrectly.

Karl