manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 302 error causing job to abort
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 07:54:15 GMT
Hi Phil,

A HTTP 302 response is simply a redirection.  It should not, by itself,
cause a job to abort.  I would expect that to go by in wire/http logging,
but you should not see it anywhere else.  So it is not clear to me what you
are really seeing here.

Can you include an example stack trace from the manifoldcf log?

Karl