manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Phil Riethmuller <priethmul...@funnelback.com>
Subject Re: How to resolve a 503 error in the manifoldCF admin UI
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 04:52:59 GMT
It uses the same method as described here for "Single-process deployable
war² but configured within the product:
https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-1.10/en_US/how-to-build-and-de
ploy.html#Single-process+deployable+war

However, I think I¹m going to pursue using the standalone version for now
and see if experience the same issues or not.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Phil Riethmuller
Technical Consultant

Funnelback | 437 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
T +61 2 9045 2882 | funnelback.com <http://www.funnelback.com/>

AUSTRALIA | UNITED KINGDOM | NEW ZEALAND | POLAND | UNITED STATES

Connect with us: LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/funnelback>  -
Twitter

From:  Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Date:  Wednesday, 20 January 2016 10:43 am
To:  "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Subject:  Re: How to resolve a 503 error in the manifoldCF admin UI

So, how did you deploy an additional webapp under the single-process
example?  This is not something I would imagine it would be straightforward
to do.  If you need to run more than one webapp under your web server, you
would need to deploy the combined war under a standalone instance of jetty
or tomcat.

Karl