manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Najman, Radko" <radko.naj...@merck.com>
Subject Documentum connector & DFC 7.2
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 15:21:17 GMT
Hello,

we are using ManifoldCF 2.1 with Documentum connector to connect Documentum 6.7.1. We are
going to upgrade to Documentum 7.2. On the connectors page (https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/included-connectors.html)
is written that Documentum connector was last tested with DFC 5.3.

Currently DFC 6.7.1 works fine for us and it should be compatible with Documentum 7.2. Do
you have any experience with Documentum connector and Documentum 7.2? Do we have to expect
some troubles or is it supposed to work without any problems?

Thanks,
Radko
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.