manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to resolve a 503 error in the manifoldCF admin UI
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 06:52:23 GMT
Hi Phil,

If you were using the single-process deployable war, then you should be
able to deploy multiple web applications including MCF on one application
server.  But bear in mind that the URL path to get to the web UI is not the
same as for the simple single-process example.  You have to include the web
application name in the path.

Thanks,
Karl