manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Lamp, Ed" <Ed.L...@arcadis.com>
Subject Generic Repository and Solr
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2016 02:17:24 GMT
Hi

I am trying to connect a generic repository to a Solr output.  The job runs and I see in my
application (connected via the generic connector) the proper requests and I don't see any
errors in the manifold logs.  The job completes and does not send anything to Solr.  If I
run it in continuous mode,  it stays stuck on running.  I have tested the Solr connect with
a test file system connector so I believe that part is ok.  I am not implementing any security
pieces yet.
Help :)

Thanks
Ed

Edward Lamp II | Sr. Management Consultant | ed.lamp@arcadis.com<mailto:ed.lamp@arcadis.com>
Arcadis | Arcadis U.S., Inc.
14025 Riveredge Drive, Suite 600 Tampa FL| 33637 | USA
T. +1 813 353 5809 | M. +1 914 602 5251
Connect with us! www.arcadis.com<http://www.arcadis.com/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/arcadis-north-america?trk=biz-companies-cym>
| Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/arcadis_us> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ArcadisNorthAmerica>

[cid:image002.png@01D0F12E.705124A0]

Be green, leave it on the screen.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Arcadis. All rights, including
without limitation copyright, are reserved. This e-mail contains information which may be
confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying
or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete
the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. Whilst reasonable precautions have been taken to
ensure no software viruses are present in our emails we cannot guarantee that this e-mail
or any attachment is virus-free or has not been intercepted or changed. Any opinions or other
information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of Arcadis are neither
given nor endorsed by it.