manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF and ElasticSearch
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 18:32:15 GMT
Hi Stephen,

The ManifoldCF web connector captures all html content in the body part of
an html page, but it does not attempt to separate title content into
specific title metadata at this time.  This is, however, not particularly
hard to do, if I recall correctly, but I'd have to look into it in more
detail before I could be certain.

Thanks,
Karl