manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job freeze
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 21:57:20 GMT
Hi,

The first problem sounds like it might be related to your multi-process
configuration.  How is this deployed?  I would guess zookeeper plus
multiple agents processes? It's basically complaining that a connection
pool management service that should exist in Zookeeper does not appear to
be active, although it exists.  The only way to get that, I think, is to
have multiple processes that all have the same process identifier.

The second problem may well be related to that.  In any case, it means that
Postgresql cannot in fact execute something within a transaction so that
transaction is getting aborted.  There are many places in MCF where we
catch database aborts of that kind and retry; in order to see exactly where
this is taking place I'd need more of the stack trace.

Thanks,
Karl