manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documentum - client vs server - where to run Manifoldcf
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:09:52 GMT
Hi Radek,

You will need to install or have available DFC no matter where you run
ManifoldCF.  Plus:

-- there are two sidecar processes needed to run the Documentum Connector -
the registry process, and the server process
-- both processes must be present and running on every machine that has
ManifoldCF processes running on it, because the documentum connector looks
for this running on "localhost"

Hope this helps.

Karl