I think in the light of what you’ve just said, this falls into a low priority category from my pov.

Local maven repositories work pretty well, and I’d hate to see development get bogged down in a rewrite of the build process.

Adrian

P.s.

As an aside, the existing Maven build configuration works well, and I used it to work with ManifoldCF in IntelliJ

p.p.s.

I hear good things about Gradle as a modern (aren’t they all?) replacement to ant and/or maven…