manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Dileepa Jayakody <djayak...@zaizi.com>
Subject Multi-process ManifoldCF with Zookeeper
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 04:57:54 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying out the multi-process example with zookeeper in mcf 2.2 [1] and
need some clarifications on how multiple mcf agents (zk client processes)
work together when performing a manifold job. I'm a newbie to zookeeper
hence my question might be vague, but would like to see your comments on it.

When I invoke a manifold job from the UI, is it executed by a single mcf
process (agent) or is it shared by multiple agents to distributed the load?
If multiple agents share the job, how is the load distributed?

Any resources, pointers on how to configure a multi-process manifoldcf to
distribute jobs is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dileepa

[1]
https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/how-to-build-and-deploy.html

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.