manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF artifacts in Maven repository
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 15:25:26 GMT
Hi Giovanni,

The ManifoldCF artifacts are not currently available in the Maven
repository.  There is an open ticket for pushing these out but resolving
the ticket proved challenging for a number of reasons related to the MCF
maven build and poms; we had authorization issues with the push we never
were able to figure out.  If you have access to anyone who has pushed
artifacts in the past who could look at MCF's maven setup and give us
specific recommendations we'd be happy to look at how to do that.

As you know, our primary release artifacts are built by ant, so ideally
we'd want to push those artifacts and not the maven-built ones.

Karl

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Giovanni Usai <giovanni.usai@francelabs.com