manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: availability of mcf core artifacts in maven central
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 09:35:47 GMT
There have been attempts to push to Maven in the past but this turns out to
not be trivial, because it seemingly requires a fundamental change to MCF's
Maven build processes.  We've had no luck with it, at any rate; our
attempts to push always fail for mysterious reasons.  The only guaranteed
way to do it is to adopt the Apache maven build template, which requires a
rewrite of all of our poms and does not support our directory hierarchy.

Anyone who has had experience pushing maven artifacts to public repos is
welcome to recommend changes that would make this possible.

Karl