manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MCF agent falls down with tomcat
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 07:05:07 GMT
Hi Shigeki,

There's been no design change here.  Can you describe your deployment
picture more precisely?

If you are deployed using the combined war, then all of MCF depends on
tomcat.  But if you deploy the crawler-ui war, authority war, and api war,
with a separate agents process, then everything should be separable.

Karl