manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alfresco WebScript Connector Issue
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 13:43:23 GMT
Hi Chalitha,

It's possible that the connector model is inconsistent with the
requirements of the repository.  The model that Maurizio set up is as
follows:

  @Override
  public int getConnectorModel() {
    return MODEL_ADD_CHANGE_DELETE; // We return only incremental documents.
  }

That's a model that presumes that seeding will queue up deletions as well
as additions and changes.  I don't know the details, but I suspect you will
really need MODEL_ADD_CHANGE instead.

Please let me know if you can verify whether Alfresco has the necessary
capabilities to allow us to find a list of deleted documents at seeding
time.

Thanks,
Karl