manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Chalitha Perera <cper...@zaizi.com>
Subject Alfresco WebScript Connector Issue
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 13:35:29 GMT
Hi All,

This reference to discussion on Alfresco WebScript Connector - Testing
Question [1].

Recently we have started to test Alfresco 5.0.1 enterprise edition with
manifoldcf 2.2 and Solr 5.3.1. Initially there was a issue with webscript
as we could not get alfresco started after applying the indexer webscript.
We have opened an issue here [2] and we have made changes to fix that issue
and fork is available here[3].

According to our tests, with regard to change sets, modification to
existing documents and new document additions are detected by manifold and
indexed correctly in Solr.Also site filtering works as well.

But document deletions are not detected and consequently deleting docs from
alfresco does not delete documents from external solr instance. We are
currently looking in to that issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

@Paul, We have not tested webscript connector with Alfresco community
edition. but with enterprise edition modifications and document additions
should work fine.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/manifoldcf-user/201510.mbox/%3C9803FC8E-D326-4150-8069-B436F5623208%40funnelback.com%3E
[2] https://github.com/maoo/alfresco-indexer/issues/6
[3] https://github.com/ChalithaUdara/alfresco-indexer/

Thanks,
Chalitha

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.